Officially official 🥳
Hey hey everyone!
Honestly I feel like not much has happened since last week but I'll tell y'all about two things that did
We had Austausch so my STL came and hung out in Unna with me. It was super fun and we talked a lot in German. and I actually understood? and could respond?? Wild but actually way cool to see the improvement I've made cause it's hard to recognize
The other big thing was going to Frankfurt. We spent a lot of time traveling on Monday but when we got there I got to see Sister Maughan!! Def a highlight even if it was only a few minutes lol. We had our interviews with President which was really good for me. And then we overnighted with a bunch of other sisters, so basically a giant sleepover with some pretty cool people. Early Tuesday morning all the missionaries who came in with me went to some government building and did legal stuff. Honestly I'm not entirely sure what we did but whatever it was means that we're now official as far as living in Germany goes so that's kinda cool. It was also just so amazing to see all the MTC peeps again
A little spiritual thought for ya: Sometimes things are really complicated but I love this scripture found in 2 Nephi 33. "I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus". When I don't know what's going on, I go back to the basics, to the truths I do know, to my Jesus. That is where we can find comfort, guidance, peace, and true joy in our lives.
Sister Downing ❤️
Comments
Post a Comment