My mom abandoned me at a train station

Hey hey party people! Wanna hear something absolutely wild? I finished my first transfer and am officially no longer a newbie 🤯

This last week of the transfer was pretty awesome! We made some new friends, taught quite a few fire lessons, had friends at church, and just had a blast together. And then my comp decided to leave me. I mean she didn't really have much of a choice but it was still pretty rude of her haha! 

Tuesday was kinda chaotic and also quite sad lol. I had to say bye to Sister Maughan at the train station and I've been a bit of a mess since. She is an amazing missionary (she's an STL now so you know she's gotta be), the most perfect person I could've been with for my first transfer, and easily one of my best friends now. But Sister Maughan if you're reading this right now, I'm actually totally fine and definitely have not cried at all since you left 😂 I spent majority of the day after that waiting for my new companion with other sisters who were also waiting for companions. It was fun to hang with them and talk about how excited and scared we all are for this transfer and new companions and all that.

And then my new companion, Sister Miner, came! She's a cutie and has lots of energy. Like so much of it. It's only been like a day and a half but it's already been quite an adjustment. I think this transfer will be good, just wayyy different than the last one. I'm also now the one who is supposed to know everyone and where we're going and everything like that and that's super stressful lol. 

Luckily for us though God knows what's up! He sees a bigger picture than we can and knows exactly what we need in order to learn and grow. Life's kinda rough sometimes but, with heavenly help, we can count on making it through and coming out as better people at the end of it

❤️ Sister Downing

A t-rex or et??

Last district lunch before two of these elders go home

Cause who doesn't need a President Dan Hammon calendar

I got Lego sets in our district white elephant!!!

Yep I'm literally a child but whatever lol

Idk what there is to say about this but here you go

A pretty accurate representation of how we felt waiting to see where Sister Maughan was going and who my new comp would be

I just could not get my bike to stand up. In my defense, the sidewalk was way slanted

Our couch conversations hit different and I'm gonna miss them so much

More games with the Wiehe kiddos


Made some solid goals for the week 💪

Tschüss I guess

Crying in da club


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book of Mormon: A True Story!!

A Talk, a Tausch, and a Taufe