The Book of Mormon: A True Story!!
It's Thursday so here I am again 🤪
This past week was pretty crazy but I was able to find some pretty cool miracles!
We received a couple referrals which was exciting and we've had some fun lessons with some of our friends. My favorite one was about the Book of Mormon where I was able to testify at the end. I was tearing up, the two people we were teaching were tearing up, and the Spirit was SO strong!! Even though I was bearing my testimony, the Spirit was definitely doing most of the work because I felt it being testified to ME! It was an amazing experience and I'm so grateful that I get to be a vessel for the Lord full-time
One of the girls in the ward is prepping for her mission to Canada right now and has a goal to read the Book of Mormon before she starts. We were talking about it and she told me that sometimes it's hard to stay on track with the reading schedule she has right now. We realized that we were almost at the same spot in the Book of Mormon and decided that we were going to read it "together". We're going to read on our own but every Sunday check in with each other and talk about what we've read and learned. Reading the Book of Mormon is one of my favorite things and I'm way excited for this experience together and to see how both of our testimonies will grow. While the stories stay the same, I learn something new every. single. time. SO RAD!!
Another cool experience from this week started rather unfortunately. We were heading home from a lesson with possibly the sweetest old man ever and our train was canceled and we had to wait an extra hour. BUT we were able to meet this super cool girl and talk with her for part of the wait and the entire train ride. We exchanged numbers and she wants to meet with us again. We're super excited to get to know her more, especially since she was the one who approached us (that NEVER happens!!)
Comments
Post a Comment