Frohe Weihnachten!! π❄️✨️
Merry almost Christmas everyone!! I hope y'all had a fantabulous week and were able to recognize the hand of God in it cause He is always present! Even when life is hard, God is so good and tender mercies are all around
Another last minute email so I'm just gonna give some highlights and a few of my little miracles from this week
I got to see Sister Dibb on zoom! I went to an online workshop about finding techniques for missionaries. The gal teaching it asked us to stay online after it ended for a little surprise and it was Sister Dibb!! I had just been telling my comp about certain people I missed and then I got to see one of them. Such a blessing!
Sister Maughan and I made and delivered 235 cookies. We blasted Christmas music and made snickerdoodles, chocolate chip cookies, and sugar cookies. It was so fun!! And then we traveled around our area delivering them to people who had previously been interested in meeting with missionaries
And then I had my first zone conference! I got to see Sister McIntyre and other missionaries from the MTC again, and got to meet a bunch of other ones. We heard some great talks, listened to an adorable senior couple perform a song, made gingerbread nativity scenes, and did a Jesus picture walk with the favorite pictures of different missionaries here.
If any of you have a favorite picture of Christ and want to send it to me, I would absolutely love that!! And also why you love it, if you don't mind lol. I'll send you mine next week cause I don't have time to find it right now. Or maybe I'll add it to the Google photos album, we'll see. Sorry I'm a bit of a wreck rn π
Anyways, love you all! Frohe Weihnachten!!
❤️ Sister Downing
Cookies!!
Gangster Bugs Bunny
My new best friend cause she doesn't know i can't speak German
Made a nativity
Sister McIntyre!!
MTC Freunde
Festive earrings for the squad
Comments
Post a Comment