Last Day in SD!
P-day came a day early this week cause I'm going to the MTC tomorrow!! My flight leaves in like 8 hours so that's rough but I am so excited to finally be in person and meet my district for realsies lol
This past week was more of the same stuff. Classes, personal and companion study, but unfortunately not as many naps. Although maybe that's a good thing cause I'm not gonna be able to rely on them when I get tired anymore!
We did start our language classes over the weekend though so that was simultaneously very exciting and incredibly terrifying. We learned the alphabet, how to introduce ourselves, and how to conjugate regular verbs. It's been a good time and we've already had a lot of laughs at our slip ups. Fun fact: the word for missionary in German is missionarin and the word for fool is narrin. My takeaway is that in order for me to be a good missionary I'm gonna have to embrace all the embarrassing and awkward stuff (especially when it comes to my German) and be willing to be a fool for Jesus!
I went to the temple this morning as a "5:30 Faithful" to do an endowment session with my parents and again tonight with my siblings for baptisms. Other than that, today was a lot of packing cause I hadn’t started. In my defense, I tried to start on Friday or Saturday only to discover that the cat had decided to use my suitcases with my clothes in them as a litter box so I had to rewash everything and try to get the smell out of the suitcase liners. So really if it wasn't for that I definitely would have already been packed lol
Here are some pictures, including one of my fantastic Halloween costume lol
Talk to y'all next week!









.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment