Mehr Schnee = Mehr Stress
Hey hey party people!! This week was a little funky but we survived and now you get to hear a little bit about it
We went on Austausch this week and I stayed in Euskirchen with Sister Mackey. She's been my STL every transfer so far which is kinda nice since we already know each other. Makes it a little less stressful. But what was stressful though was being in Euskirchen and having to know where I'm going. Apparently I rely on Sister Nielsen a little too much haha
This week we had a couple lessons with friends. Some of them went really well, others not so much lol. None were horrible tho so dubs. We also visited some members. My two favorite visits were having lunch with the branch president's family, especially his little kiddos, and making brownies with an inactive family
We had a district finding activity in Bonn which was pretty fun. I got to explore a little bit, win the district finding challenge with Sister Cook, and talk to people about Jesus! Pretty fire day! But then we had to drive home in the ice/snow which is absolutely terrifying!! Idk how people do it, I almost cried
This scripture was the theme for one of our lessons this week. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13). I love it because no matter where we are in life or what we are trying to accomplish, it is one of the trust statements ever!
❤️ Sister Downing
The entrance to this little town
Doughy hands
Comments
Post a Comment